Re: Autovacuum/Analyze Doesn't seem to be running properly

От Chris Kim
Тема Re: Autovacuum/Analyze Doesn't seem to be running properly
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks anyone for your help. This has helped me better understand autoanalyze.
Thanks,
Chris

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020, 1:53 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 2020-Mar-04, Chris Kim wrote:

> In my testing it looks like pg_stat_reset was ran, but I haven't been able
> to verify this from my logs.
>
> Is there another way the stats could get reset?

Yes, a crash/restart does that.

> Does autovacuum use the stats from pg_stat_user_table meaning if there 50
> live tuples and 1000 dead tuples, but then the stats are reset, those dead
> tuples would never get cleaned up until there was new activity on that
> table?

That's correct.

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

От: Ashkar Dev
Сообщение: Re: duplicate key value violates unique constraint