Re: Temporarily disable a role

От Yinjie Lin
Тема Re: Temporarily disable a role
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sorry I didn't describe my question clearly. Say that role r1 is granted to many users, and I want to disable role r1 so that privileges granted to these users are disabled at the same time. I don't want to call REVOKE for each user, and it can prevent situations when I forget to call REVOKE for some users.

Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> 于2018年6月11日周一 下午4:43写道: