Re: ERROR: found xmin from before relfrozenxid

От Mariel Cherkassky
Тема Re: ERROR: found xmin from before relfrozenxid
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
It seems that the version of the db is 9.6.10 :
psql -U db -d db -c "select version()";
Password for user db:
version
PostgreSQL 9.6.10 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-23), 64-bit
(1 row)

and the error is still exist..

‫בתאריך שבת, 26 בינו׳ 2019 ב-12:59 מאת ‪Adrien NAYRAT‬‏ <‪adrien.nayrat@anayrat.info‬‏>:‬
On 1/26/19 11:56 AM, Mariel Cherkassky wrote:
> Update to the minor version should be an easy solution - yum update
> postgresql . What did you mean by carful

Sorry, I meant, do not forget to apply update to be sure same bug do not
happen again.