[GENERAL] Searching array for multiple items

От Alex Magnum
Тема [GENERAL] Searching array for multiple items
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Searching array for multiple items
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I can search an array with 1 = ANY('{1,3,4,7}'::int[])

I need to check for one or multiple items in the array.

e.g. '1,7,3'  = ANY('{1,3,4,7}'::int[]

I do need to check if
a) all items exist in the array
b) at least one item exists in the array

Is there a an operator that allows me to do these two?
Does the order of left and right side matter?
Right now I have a small function but I guess there is a more efficient way.

Thanks for any help.