Re: Error installing plpythonu in 9.1

От Clodoaldo Neto
Тема Re: Error installing plpythonu in 9.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Em 28 de fevereiro de 2012 17:48, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> escreveu:

Hi,

On Tue, 2012-02-28 at 17:39 -0300, Clodoaldo Neto wrote:
> template1=# create extension plpythonu;
> ERROR:  could not open extension control file
> "/usr/pgsql-9.1/share/extension/plpythonu.control": No such file or
> directory

This is a packaging bug :-(

That file is installed with -contrib subpackage. Please install -contrib
package until I push the new set of RPMs.

Very easy. Thanks. Clodoaldo

Created http://wiki.pgrpms.org/ticket/76 if you want to keep track of
the bug.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
http://www.gunduz.org  Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz

От: Filip Rembiałkowski
Сообщение: Re: Correct way for locking a row for long time without blocking another transactions (=nowait)?