Re: Error installing postgresq91-python package

От Clodoaldo Neto
Тема Re: Error installing postgresq91-python package
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Em 28 de fevereiro de 2012 17:54, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> escreveu:

Hi,

On Tue, 2012-02-28 at 10:33 -0300, Clodoaldo Neto wrote:

<snip>

> Transaction Check Error:
>   file /usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/_pg.so from install of
> postgresql91-python-0:4.0-2PGDG.rhel6.x86_64 conflicts with file from
> package PyGreSQL-3.8.1-2.el6.x86_64
<snip>

What is unusual here? I'd probably add a Conflicts: line, so that the
error would appear before the installation. Is that what you want?

Not sure. It was just in case you had already done something like that and didn't know it was not working.

Clodoaldo

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ