Re: How to remove a table statistics ?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: How to remove a table statistics ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Marc Mamin <M.Mamin@intershop.de> wrote:
> But this raises an interesting question on how/where does Postgres store statistics on functional indexes.
> in pg_statistics there are information on the column content, but I couldn't find stats on the function result which
isfully computed only during the index creation.

Look for rows where starelid is equal to the OID of the index.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: How to improve insert speed with index on text column
От: Cédric Villemain
Сообщение: Re: wal_level=archive gives better performance than minimal - why?