Re: [HACKERS] Block level parallel vacuum

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Block level parallel vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 3:37 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached the updated patch you proposed and the patch that converts
> the grammer productions for the VACUUM option on top of the former
> patch. The latter patch moves VacuumOption to vacuum.h since the
> parser no longer needs such information.

Committed.

> If we take this direction I will change the parallel vacuum patch so
> that it adds new PARALLEL option and adds 'nworkers' to VacuumParams.

Sounds good.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Row Level Security − leakproof-ness and performance implications
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15641: Autoprewarm worker fails to start on Windows withhuge pages in use Old PostgreSQL community/pgsql-bugs x