Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS
Дата
Список buildfarm-members

On Sunday, January 8, 2017, Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

On 01/07/2017 07:12 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
Yeah, you're right. Or perhaps even more simply we could do:
        perl -MLWP::Simple -e 'print qq{BAD\n} unless head(q{https://www.postgresql.org});'
Hmm, so that reports BAD on all four of my buildfarm critters :-(.

On longfin, which is running a current macOS release, "cpan install
LWP::Protocol::https" seems to be enough to fix it; but on the other
three, I get various flavors of failure.  It looks like the root cause is
that the versions of the relevant modules that are currently available
from CPAN assume newer versions of OpenSSL and/or other Perl modules than
these machines have installed.

I could embark on a massive update binge, but that would sort of defeat
the purpose of testing against old Perl versions.  Thoughts?

I get the same on the machine hosting casteroides and protociurus:

-bash-3.00$ /opt/csw/bin/perl -MLWP::Simple -e 'print qq{BAD\n} unless head(q{https://www.postgresql.org});'
BAD

installing LWP::Protocol::https failed miserably with both Sun Studio and GCC :-(

Ugh. I was afraid of something like that. We might need to look at providing a proxy or something.

That would kinda defeat the point of us trying to secure everything :-(

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS
Сообщение: Re: [buildfarm-members] Moving to HTTPS