pgpool II cancel the current transaction if one node falls

От Loles
Тема pgpool II cancel the current transaction if one node falls
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello:

We have a problem with pgpool II.

We have setup a replication system for PostgreSQL 9 using pgpool II with two nodes. The system is work: when we insert some record in the pool (port 9999), the data is saved in node-1 and node-2. We can also stop a node and recover it properly.

The problem is:
if we stop postgres in node-2 in the middle of a transaction (an insert of 1000 records on the pool), the transaction is interrupted in all nodes. We want the transaction to complete successfully on live nodes.

Any idea?

Sorry for my english ;)