Current query of the PL/pgsql procedure.

Dear ALL,

I am running PL/pgsql procedure with sql statements that taking a long time. I able to see them in the log just after their completion. How can I see currently running SQL statement?  I am able to see in pg_stat_activity only my call to function. Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Yuri Levinsky, DBA

Celltick Technologies Ltd., 32 Maskit St., Herzliya 46733, Israel

Mobile: +972 54 6107703, Office: +972 9 9710239; Fax: +972 9 9710222

Вложения