Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?

От Niels Kristian Schjødt
Тема Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Well, In fact I do (as you can see from my configuration). I have a similar server running with hot standby replication - and it runs two 3T HDD in a RAID1 array.

So - is it still very bad if I choose to put four intel 520 disks in a RAID10 array on the other production server?