pg_basebackup - Stale file handle for file under gprof

От Reno, Natalie
Тема pg_basebackup - Stale file handle for file under gprof
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I have just implemented pg_basebackup on my 9.5 PostgreSQL database. I received the following notification:

pg_basebackup: could not create file "<base_directory>/fullbckp_20160225/gprof/2540/gmon.out": Stale file handle

Is this an issue or can this be ignored since these are tracing files?

Natalie Reno

Sr. Database Administrator

Database Infrastructure Team Lead

BioMedical Informatics