Re: Slow Query

От Ozer, Pam
Тема Re: Slow Query
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Thank you all for your help.  I will also get the rest of the information so it will be more clear.

From: Greg Smith [mailto:greg@2ndquadrant.com]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 10:31 AM
To: Ozer, Pam
Cc: pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [PERFORM] Slow Query

Ozer, Pam wrote:

I am new to Postgres and I am trying to understand the Explain Analyze so I can tune the following query.

You should try http://explain.depesz.com/ , where you can post query plans like this and see where the time is going in a very easy to work with form.  It will highlight row estimation mistakes for you too.

--
Greg Smith  2ndQuadrant US  Baltimore, MD
greg@2ndQuadrant.com   www.2ndQuadrant.us