Re: Need to find the no. of connections for a database

От Ravi Krishna
Тема Re: Need to find the no. of connections for a database
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Before taking a few reports, we need to ensure that only one connection is made to the database and all other
computersneed to close the connection to that database.   This is to prevent any additional entry(ies) that could be
madeduring the course of the report taking.  This single-user mode is to be there till the report is taken and few
entriesare passed.

> How to do it?    Is it possible to switch to single-user mode from application and back to multi-user mode once the
workis completed?  Or any other solution available?

> Happiness Always
> BKR Sivaprakash

This concept is outdated.  You should set your application to correct isolation level to get a consistent state.

От: "Peter J. Holzer"
Сообщение: Re: Need to find the no. of connections for a database
От: "sivapostgres@yahoo.com"
Сообщение: Re: Need to find the no. of connections for a database