RE: 9.6.9 Default configuration for a default installation butdifferent with-krb-srvnam

От Jean-Philippe Chenel
Тема RE: 9.6.9 Default configuration for a default installation butdifferent with-krb-srvnam
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Dear Stephen,

You're absolutely right, the mapping work very well.

I've created 2 "service user" on Active Directory (postgres and postgres_dev), and generated the keytab like this:

ktpass -out postgres_pg1.keytab -princ postgres/PGDOMT1.ad.com@AD.COM -mapUser AD\postgres -pass 'UserPass1' -mapOp add -crypto ALL -ptype KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL

ktpass -out postgres_pg2.keytab -princ postgres/PGDOMT2.ad.com@AD.COM -mapUser AD\postgres_dev -pass 'UserPass2' -mapOp add -crypto ALL -ptype KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL

Thank you very much for your help.