Problem with reinstall of PostgreSQL 8.3

От Goutham Naval
Тема Problem with reinstall of PostgreSQL 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I installed postgreSQL 8.3 on windows and changed few settings for ssl. After which I uninstalled it by executing the .msi file again. My intention was to reinstall from scratch, and unfortunately during the reinstall I am getting a error

'Invalid username specified: logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.'

I am providing valid windows user name and pwd.

How can I get past this issue, please help.

Thanks.

Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®. Make your smash hit