Re: Performance on Bulk Insert to Partitioned Table

От Charles Gomes
Тема Re: Performance on Bulk Insert to Partitioned Table
Дата
Re: Performance on Bulk Insert to Partitioned Table  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
By the way, I've just re-wrote the code to target the partitions individually and I've got almost 4 times improvement.
Shouldn't it be faster to process the trigger, I would understand if there was no CPU left, but there is lots of cpu to
chew.
It seems that there will be no other way to speedup unless the insert code is partition aware.