Re: Restrict connection from pgadmin.

От Ravi Krishna
Тема Re: Restrict connection from pgadmin.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Not that I know of. pgAdmin is just another client so you just have the methods available here:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/auth-pg-hba-conf.html

will the col application_name from pg_stat_activity list pgadmin as pgadmin. if yes, then the closest one can achieve
is to have a daemon process wake up every 1 min or so and terminate any pgadmin app.

Сообщение: Re: Restrict connection from pgadmin.
Сообщение: Re: Restrict connection from pgadmin.