how to read /write xml data and insert into the postgres database

От Somasekhar Bangalore
Тема how to read /write xml data and insert into the postgres database
Дата
Re: how to read /write xml data and insert into the postgres  (Tsirkin Evgeny <tsurkin@mail.jct.ac.il>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

I have another question. Can I retrieve data in XML format. Also can I read XML data and insert into the database. If
Soplease send me an example.

My previous  question. How to load data from a text file just like sqlloader in oracle.

Thanks in advance
-Som