Re: Installing Postgres without the postgres user and group on Linux?

От Plugge, Joe R.
Тема Re: Installing Postgres without the postgres user and group on Linux?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Understood, but I thought that the install routine (in this case compiled from source on RHEL 6) will create the local
userand group named postgres and chown the config and data dirs to that ....

PGDATA=/var/postgresql/log/data

-rw------- 1 postgres postgres     4 Jan  7 15:18 PG_VERSION
drwx------ 2 postgres postgres  4096 Jan  7 15:18 pg_twophase
drwx------ 4 postgres postgres  4096 Jan  7 15:18 pg_multixact