От filipe paiva
Тема ...
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I already had done this but it seems the "Store password" function stores
the password in a file other than the pgpass.conf because it really stores
passwords with or without that file.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to set the "Store password" option in a
file? Because if it isn't possible I should give up to look for the way the
passwords are stored...

>From: Joshua Kramer <josh@globalherald.net>
>To: filipe paiva <fmfpaiva@hotmail.com>
>CC: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org, pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
>Subject: Re: [ADMIN]
>Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:35:35 -0400 (EDT)
>

>>I already found that it's possible to store passwords in the file
>>pgpass.conf in the %APPDATA% directory. But that file isn't stored in that
>>location. In fact it doesn't exist in my disk. I already checked the
>>"Store password"
>
>Filipe,
>
>You need to create that file yourself.  Using the format you found in the
>documentation, you can put your login information in the .pgpass file in
>the user's home directory, or under windows it's under
>"%APPDATA%\postgresql\pgpass.conf (where %APPDATA% refers to the
>Application Data subdirectory in the user's profile)." [1]
>
>Hope that helps!
>

>Cheers,
>-J
>
>[1] http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/libpq-pgpass.html

Partilhe ficheiros sem depender de pombos-correios!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/pt-pt/