unable to install postgresql-8.1.3-1.zip for winxp

От Sarah Maarouf
Тема unable to install postgresql-8.1.3-1.zip for winxp
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I would like  to get help on the following issue. unable to install  postgresql-8.1.3-1.zip since each time I double click on postgresql-8.1.msi and after i choose the language I get the following error msg "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package"

Thank you for your help.

Sarah

Are you ready for Windows Live Messenger Beta 8.5 ? Get the latest for free today!