Re: Log File

От Vishal Arora
Тема Re: Log File
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Do you have pgpass.conf file in place? it shows the password authentication
failed for that particular user.

On Microsoft Windows the file is named %APPDATA%\postgresql\pgpass.conf
(where
%APPDATA% refers to the Application Data subdirectory in the user�s
profile).

Could you also send the event viewer Application log file.

http://newlivehotmail.com