On-line backup - /bin/tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors

От Mr. Dan
Тема On-line backup - /bin/tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
/bin/tar: /sqldata/Linux.pgsql/base/19473856/19524666: file changed as we
read it

Hi,

I'm seeing that a file changed during the /bin/tar process.  Is that
anything to be concerned about?
This is the first time this happened in a month.  Does that mean I'm still
backed up in regards to that database?  I'm using v810 here.

The tar file exists, so the tar file was created.

Thanks,
~DjK