Re: COPY FROM command v8.1.4

От Mr. Dan
Тема Re: COPY FROM command v8.1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Tom,

Sorry - to all my groupies out there for the time delay :) -

It's a rather time consuming endeavor.

Ok the ctid numbers did all seem to match for the group of 25 rows that
disappear.

For example., ctiid (146649,1) to (146649,25) represented a group or block
of 25 rows that go missing.   I have 44 total columns including the system
objects.  In case it helps, here's my data types.

I'm not following exactly what these results mean.  Are you saying because
it has the same ctid that it's a hardware problem?  I would find that
difficult to believe because I've reproduced this on 2 different file
systems WAFL and REISER FS with totally different hard drives.

  varchar(14) NOT NULL,
  varchar(9) NOT NULL,
  varchar(4) NOT NULL,
  varchar(14),