Problem with SSL - Server went 100% Busy - Part II

От Daniel M
Тема Problem with SSL - Server went 100% Busy - Part II
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi there,

I experienced the same problem as Alex eight months ago (reference below),
but as there was no answer to his question. So I hope I have more luck:

I got the error "SSL SYSCALL error: A blocking operation was interrupted by
a call to WSACancelBlockingCall." which appears to end in a loop, as, when I
discovered it, there have been written already several Gigabytes of
Log-Files with just that entry.

The error occured already two times, unfortunately I just got the log of the
2nd time. It occured right after some autovacuum calls, but I guess they
don't have anything to do with it, as autovacuum runs everyday.

The effect is simply a busy server with having all postgres.exe processes
sharing the 100% of CPU time. The server is a v8.1.1 running on XP Pro.

Part I of this problem you find under