Re: How to configure a read-only database server?

От Stefan Keller
Тема Re: How to configure a read-only database server?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
AFAIK it helps at least bulk loading my data every other time.

So I'm confused and backup again: Given a single-disk virtual Linux
system and a 'read-only' dataset, which is exposed to the internet and
completely replaced from time to time, and expecting SELECT queries
including joins, sorts, equality and range (sub-)queries...

=> What are the suggested postgresql.conf and session parameters for
such a "read-only database" to "Whac-A-Mole" (i.e. to consider :->)?

Stefan