Re: Pushing LIMIT into sub-queries of a UNION ALL?

От Dave Johansen
Тема Re: Pushing LIMIT into sub-queries of a UNION ALL?
Дата
Re: Pushing LIMIT into sub-queries of a UNION ALL?
Список pgsql-performance
I apologize for the multiple posts. I sent this email right after joining the list and after it hadn't shown up a day later I figured that it had been lost or something and sent the other one.

Also, the database I posted this about does not have internet access and so I'm working on getting it moved over to a machine that does or getting it the info onto a machine where I can post the pertinent information about the schema and explain outputs.

Thanks,
Dave

--
Dave Johansen