Re: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8"

От Derrick Rice
Тема Re: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That specific character sequence is a result of Unicode implementations prior to 6.0 mixing with later implementations.  See here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specials_%28Unicode_block%29#Replacement_character

You could replace that sequence with the correct 0xFFFD sequence with `sed` for example (if using a plaintext dump format).