Re: Two different execution plans for similar requests

От Joby Joba
Тема Re: Two different execution plans for similar requests
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
random_page_cost with a value set to "2" and it works fine

Thanks for your help

2011/3/1 Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda@truviso.com>
On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 4:44 AM, Joby Joba <jobyjoba59@gmail.com> wrote:
> Me again !  I have checked this question of 'explain analyze' and I
> understand now.
>
> When the problem occured I have run a 'EXPLAIN'
>
> I have run the request again to open this case using 'EXPLAIN ANALYZE' but I
> didn't reproduce the case. That's why I sent the other trace but it doesn't
> countain the information you are asking for.
> So Tomas, you were right !
>
> All apologies !!!!! (I'm confused)
>

> But the problem still not resolved .....

What exactly is the problem? Is one version of this plan slow? Which
one? If you can't reproduce with EXPLAIN ANALYZE (which actually runs
the query), how are you reproducing this?

---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com