Re: Relative path specified for data_directory is not working as expected

От Eduard-Cristian Stefan
Тема Re: Relative path specified for data_directory is not working as expected
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 09:42, Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can't the service script be something like
>   cd d:/me/data/PostgreSQL; ./pg_ctl.exe runservice -N "pgsql" -D
> "d:/me/etc/PostgreSQL"

Don't know about that, the service was installed by pg_ctl.
Still, if two relative paths are based on one folder and the other relative path
is based on another folder, I can call it a bug (or an undocumented feature).

Have a nice day,
  Eduard

Сообщение: Re: Postgres errors in Drupal install.
Сообщение: Re: Postgres errors in Drupal install.