Re: Trouble connecting locally after 9.2.4 upgrade

От Campbell, Lance
Тема Re: Trouble connecting locally after 9.2.4 upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I just found an old posting from 2010-08-15.  I added the below.  If fixed the issue.  But I have never had to add this
before. I don't manage the server I run the database on.  It might be the case that there was an upgrade of Red Hat
sincethe last time I installed that is causing this to be an issue.

setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Thanks,

Lance Campbell
Software Architect