Re: Access with a management tool

От Oliver Scheit
Тема Re: Access with a management tool
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
edit your pg_hba.conf

regards,
Oli

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Per Münster [mailto:nospam@nowhere.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 24. Oktober 2003 12:32
An: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Betreff: [ADMIN] Access with a management tool

I have got a tool for managing  the postgres from postgres. When trying to
register server and/or database I get the message, that I should check if
the server is listening on 5432. Well, I do not really know. I know only
that I've got access from a linux shell, but I am trying to operate from a
windows client.

Who can help?

Per