upgrade from 8.1.11 to 8.1.18

От Marc Fromm
Тема upgrade from 8.1.11 to 8.1.18
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I need to upgrade postgresql from 8.1.11 to 8.1.18.

The documentation states to

REINDEX all GiST indexes and REINDEX hash indexes on interval columns after the upgrade.

I googled the two items only to find the same comment with no instructions on what they are or how to do it.

How can I check if I have any GiST indexes and hash indesxes on interval columns?

Is there a command to reindex all databases at once or must I do each individually?

Thanks

Marc