RE: Need help in establishing pgadmin4 to connect to the postgres database server when the database is listening on port 5433 (instead of port 5432)

От Bikram MAJUMDAR
Тема RE: Need help in establishing pgadmin4 to connect to the postgres database server when the database is listening on port 5433 (instead of port 5432)
Дата
Ответ на Need help in establishing pgadmin4 to connect to the postgres database server when the database is listening on port 5433 (instead of port 5432)  (Bikram MAJUMDAR <Bikram.Majumdar@aqsacom.com>)
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Tim,

It was a firewall issue on the postgres database server. I think the firewall only opened up the default port 5432 when postgres was installed.

I stopped the firewall on the postgres database server  and now I am able to connect from pgadmin.

Bikram Majumdar

Sr Software Developer/DBA, Aqsacom Inc.

c. 1.972.365.3737

Disclaimer. This electronic mail message contains CONFIDENTIAL information which is (a) CUSTOMER / SUPPLIER / PARTNER PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, WORK PRODUCT, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein. If you are not an Addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to an Addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or distributing this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please reply to the sender and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system. Statement and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of AQSACOM. AQSACOM accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/worms transmitted by this email.