tools to centralize postgreSQL account management

От koffi BADOH
Тема tools to centralize postgreSQL account management
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi all,

Someone knows a  free centralized account management tool for PostgreSQL as  openldap ?

I have multiple  postgreSQL instance  to manage.  And I have to find an easy  account management  solution.

Pg Admin III  is not the right tool  .

thankskoff