Re: [GENERAL] Server and Client configuration.

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Server and Client configuration.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Jayakumar_Mukundaraju wrote:

> I am new to Postgresql Database. My setup is backend is postgresql
> database, frontend is Java(JDBC). I installed the postgres in windows
> platform. Now I want to setup server and client configuration. Kindly
> guide me how to set the configuration parameters, in server and client
> machines. Waiting for your fav reply.

These should contain all you need:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/index.html
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/82/index.html
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/development/privateapi/index.html

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: "Jayakumar_Mukundaraju"
Сообщение: Server and Client configuration.
От: Andrew Kelly
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] [PERFORM] Postgres VS Oracle