Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 x64 bit pgbench TPC very low question?

От tuanhoanganh
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 x64 bit pgbench TPC very low question?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Is there any tool work on windows can open 200 connect to postgresql  and application connect to this tool to decrease time connect to PostgreSQL (because PostgreSQL start new process when have a new connect, I want this tool open and keep 200 connect to postgreSQL, my application connect to this tool instead of postgreSQL).

My server is running Windows 2008R2 and only has RAID 10 - 4 Disk