Re: Could not read block error question

От Lukasz Brodziak
Тема Re: Could not read block error question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I would provide all the needed information if I only had them. The
thing is it happened on one of our client's machine and all he did was
reporting the problem without providing us the data folder. So I asked
the question just to know whether it is possible to read from a higher
block number than the highest physical number. Thank You for Your
attention.