Re: Downgrading v8.4 database to v8.3

От Jason Tan Boon Teck
Тема Re: Downgrading v8.4 database to v8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I have done that for one server today. But it would be a real pain to
do that for other servers that I do not have convenient access to.

And I sometimes need to install from DVD only without access to the
internet to pull from backports.

Jason

--
Jason Tan Boon Teck

Сообщение: Re: Downgrading v8.4 database to v8.3
Сообщение: Re: Downgrading v8.4 database to v8.3