Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 x64 bit pgbench TPC very low question?

От Gurjeet Singh
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 x64 bit pgbench TPC very low question?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 6:28 AM, tuanhoanganh <hatuan05@gmail.com> wrote:
As far as i know, Pgbouncer can help to minimum connect to postgresql, I want tool can open and keep 200 connect to postgresql (be cause start new connect to postgresql in windows very slow, i want it open 200 connect in first time and my application connect to this tool)

Is there any tool like that in windows.

Thanks for you help.

As Magnus said, pgBouncer does what you are asking for.

Regards,
--
gurjeet.singh
@ EnterpriseDB - The Enterprise Postgres Company