Re: Auto ANALYZE criteria

От Joe Miller
Тема Re: Auto ANALYZE criteria
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I was looking at the autovacuum documentation:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/interactive/routine-vacuuming.html#AUTOVACUUM

   For analyze, a similar condition is used: the threshold, defined as:
   analyze threshold = analyze base threshold + analyze scale factor *
number of tuples
   is compared to the total number of tuples inserted or updated since
the last ANALYZE.

I guess that should be updated to read "insert, updated or deleted".