Re: postgres data permission

От Rob Wultsch
Тема Re: postgres data permission
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 12:30 AM, Jim Montgomery <monty1967@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Remove me from your email chain please
> I will react very badly if I recieve any more emails from you.

Jim Montgomery,
This is the second message of this form I have received from you. Tom
Lane recently suggested that you unsubscribe from these mailing list
via the like at the bottom of every message. I think this would be a
good idea. I would like to take this one step further and suggest you
unsubscribe from this plane of existence.

Nothing personal but you are dragging down the species,

Rob Wultsch