Re: sudden spurt in swap utilization (was:cpu bound postgresql setup.)

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема Re: sudden spurt in swap utilization (was:cpu bound postgresql setup.)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Dear List,

Hmmm , lemme test efficacy of pg_tune.
I would reduce shared buffers also.

regarding concurrent queries:

its now non business hours and
SELECT procpid,current_query   from pg_stat_activity where
current_query not ilike '%idle%' ;
is just 5-10, i am yet to measure it during business hours.

Warm Regds
Rajesh Kumar Mallah.