Re: could not truncate directory "pg_subtrans": apparent wraparound

От Mikko Partio
Тема Re: could not truncate directory "pg_subtrans": apparent wraparound
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Ray Stell <stellr@cns.vt.edu> wrote:
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 08:40:04AM +0300, Mikko Partio wrote:

> May 16 01:17:35 xxx postgres[25550]: [1-1] LOG:  could not truncate
> directory "pg_subtrans": apparent wraparound

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2007-06/msg01050.php

Browsing through that thread I can see that I have similar symptoms:

$ pg_controldata | grep Multi
Latest checkpoint's NextMultiXactId:  1
Latest checkpoint's NextMultiOffset:  0

$ ls -l $PGDATA/pg_multixact/members
total 8
-rw------- 1 postgres dba 8192 May  3 08:21 0000

$ ls -l $PGDATA/pg_multixact/offsets
total 8
-rw------- 1 postgres dba 8192 May  3 08:49 0000

I don't see any resolution to that thread though.

Regards

Mikko