Re: COPY statement for linux server from windows client

От Szymon Guz
Тема Re: COPY statement for linux server from windows client
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On 6 December 2010 19:44, Lukasz Brodziak <lukasz.brodziak@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have a problem with creating a COPY TO statement with windows client
application which connects to PG 8.2 (soon will be moved to PG 9.0)
installed on linux. Everytime I try to do this using "open file
dialog" and choosing a path I get the error "relative path not allowed
for COPY to file". Is there any way of solving this on server side or
I have to "fight it" in app's code?

Hi,
you have to use absolute path for COPY TO, is that any problem with that?

regards
Szymon