Re: [HACKERS] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 2:59 AM, Radosław Smogura
<rsmogura@softperience.eu> wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:01:06 -0400, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Is this a JDBC patch or a PG patch?  Are we tracking JDBC patches
>> using the CF app?
>
> It is JDBC patch. I will clean it and submit on this site. I didn't know
> about such application and such process.

I'm not aware that the JDBC folks participate in the CommitFest
process, so it's probably best to work with the folks on pgsql-jdbc to
figure out how they'd like to see this submitted.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company