J2EE with PostgreSQL

От Elielson Fontanezi
Тема J2EE with PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi folks!

    I am trying to run a J2EE with PostgreSQL.
    First, I have tried using Jboss EJB server. Once it is so
difficult to put to work with Tomcat, I changed to JonAS EJB Server.
Both of them are free softwares.

    With JOnAS I got success to run a little EJB acessing PostgreSQL
tables.
Now I am interested in adapt the Sun PetStore sample to work with
PostgreSQL and JOnAS.

    I would like to know where can I find information from on how to do
that.

    Thanks!

A Question...
Since before your sun burned hot in space
and before your race was born,
I have awaited a question.

Elielson Fontanezi
DBA Technical Support - PRODAM