RES: Database Diagrams.

От Elielson Fontanezi
Тема RES: Database Diagrams.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi!

    I would like to know if anyone knows some other software like dbvis
which be free.
    I am working in a project where all projects must be free.
    I have just looked for some and could not find nothing about it!

    Maybe anyone of you have just seen something anywhere.

    Regards,

Elielson Fontanezi

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Stephane Schildknecht [mailto:sschildknecht@aurora-linux.com]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 18 de julho de 2002 04:56
Para: geoff@metalogicplc.com
Cc: Postgresql-Admin
Assunto: Re: [ADMIN] Database Diagrams.

Le jeu 18/07/2002 à 09:47, Geoff a écrit :
> Sorry if this is a question that has been answered in some form or
another,
> but I need to know if there is a toold of some description that will help
me
> get a diagram of my 7.2.1 database with the relationships. I've done
various
> searching on google but found nothing  ( but I may be searching with the
> wrong phrase's etc ). I'm using a Win32 client to develop, but the DB runs
> on a debian linux server.

You can try DbVisualizer :
http://www.minq.se/products/dbvis/

I think it's a godd product.

There's also dbdoc, I think...

--
 _Stéphane SCHILDKNECHT___________________________________
| AurorA-SAS 69-71, Av. Pierre Grenier 92100 BOULOGNE     |

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster